(Countess Communications). – After cooking, there are always splashes of sauce or grease stains, and sometimes it’s not enough to wipe again and again, the dirt is always there and seems to want to stay forever.
Here are some easy and effective methods to get rid of the dirt that accumulates on your stove:
- Baking Soda and White Vinegar
This mixture is quite effective for any kind of stain and grease existing on the burners, what you need is:
- Heat two cups of water for five minutes and then pour them into a plastic container.
- Add 1 ¼ cup of white vinegar to the container. Then add three teaspoons of baking soda.
- It is normal the bubbling effect in the mixture, wait a couple of minutes for it to pass, take a sponge and rub with the paste that will remain on the grease of the stove, let it act for 15 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, remove the mixture from the surface with a damp cloth, rinsing it as many times as necessary so as not to leave any residue.
- Water, Dishwashing Soap and Lime
The mixture of these 3 elements will help you get rid of the grease in your kitchen instantly and for this, you need to perform the following steps:
- Heat water, it is not necessary to boil.
- Once it is lukewarm, the next step is to add lemon juice, which is also a natural antiseptic par excellence.
- Then add a little liquid soap to the mixture. Dip the sponge and rub the affected area of the kitchen.
- Use a damp cloth to remove the mixture and thus the grease. Dry with a paper towel so that everything is very clean and shiny.
- Vegetable or olive oil
This method requires you to pour a little vegetable or olive oil on the stove burners. With a cloth, rub the oil on the most affected areas. Then spray everything with a multi-purpose cleaner and water. This will also work wonders on your stove burners.
Condesa offers you methods to take care of your appliances because we care about your well-being, comfort and the quality of our products.
Condesa Trading is a brand that has been in the market for more than 30 years accompanying Venezuelans by offering a range of white goods. The brand currently has 31 zones in 25 cities, which are present in all Multimax Stores in the country.